When are your worship services and Sunday School times?
We have two Sunday Morning services.
- Our 9:00am service features a blend of contemporary and traditional worship music accompanying a Gospel-centric, Bible driven Sermon.
- Our 10:00am service offers a more contemporary environment as well as modern worship music and a Gospel-centric, Bible driven Sermon.
What is the sermon like?
We are a church that is first and foremost concerned with being Bible-driven and Christo-centric. Because of this, the life and work of Jesus Christ and his death and resurrection are central.
Are you a part of a denomination?
We are a non-denominational church that finds its root in the Reformed tradition. This means that the teachings of the Reformation are informative of our mission in the world. Those teachings are:
- God authoritatively speaks to us only in the Bible.
- Salvation comes only through Jesus Christ – salvation that is completely of God’s grace.
- This salvation is by Faith alone but seen through a life of Faithful obedience
What programs do you have for children?
Our church has Sunday School classes for all ages. The children participate in most of our fellowship activities; these include dinners, picnics, bowling, and movie nights, to name a few.
What programs do you have for teenagers?
We consider our youth a vital part of our church. We have a weekly service time for both middle school and Highschool on Wednesday nights at 6:00pm. This is a time when teenagers have an opportunity to study God’s Word together and encourage each other in the faith.
What programs do you have for adults?
Sunday morning we gather together for worship. Throughout the week, we have peer ministries that meet at the houses of ministry leaders. These groups work to apply the things that we are learning on Sunday mornings together as well as function as support groups for our personal lives.
What translation of the Bible do you use?
Our congregation uses a variety of translations, including the NASB, NIV, KJV, NKJV, and ESV. The translation from which our pastor preaches is in our pews is the English Standard Version.